Childcare required for Hitchin Sept 2011

(3 Posts)
ladyh5 Sat 31-Jul-10 20:31:12

Hello! My son is hopefully going to Samuel Lucas school in Hitchin in September 2011 and I've been advised by other mums to start looking for childcare early!! We will be looking for someone to look after my son in the morning from approx 7.15am and take him to school, and then pick him up after school until about 5pm. We'll need this for 4 days a week (I work in London 4 days a week and can be flexible about my day off). I'm looking for either a childminder or someone who would be prepared to come to our house each day. Or even perhaps a mum whose children are already at Samuel Lucas and could do with earning a bit of money. My son is very well behaved I promise!
If you are interested please call 01462 620047 or email sarah.hamilton@weightmans.com
Many thanks

Diti Sat 11-Sep-10 05:08:04

Hi,
I am looking for a childminder too, (or a mum who already has children there is a great idea!!) to pick up my children from william ransom, three days a week, until 6 pm. I've been looking for ages, there's lots of childminders serving other schools, I haven't found anyone for william ransom. Any suggestions anyone? I'm getting desperate now.

Thanks
Andreia

AlisyasMummy Tue 30-Aug-11 09:44:52

Hi, I don't know if either of you have found childcare for your children as yet. But I live right next to William Ransom School and have a daughter who is 7 months. I am looking to start a childminding course very soon but am fully qualified to work in Nurseries so have previous experience with children.
If you would like to get in contact with me. My e-mail is vicky.l.g.l@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now