Looking for other mums in the Havering area suffering from PND

(9 Posts)
Kamber85 Mon 24-Feb-14 12:42:11

Hi ladies,
I am a new first time mum in the Havering area looking for other mums who are suffering from PND. I am suffering from PND and would love to meet up and chat and have/give support to other mums suffering from this.
Thanks x

gillianfenn1973 Thu 06-Mar-14 15:17:54

Hello Kamber85 I think I am too feeling very lonely after giving birth would like to meet new mums too am in the Elm park area?

Kamber85 Sat 08-Mar-14 19:53:48

Hi Gillianfen1973 -thanks for responding. That would be great, I don't live too far so happy to meet in maybe the Hornchurch area? It's crazy that there are no PND groups or support in the area so I think this is a good idea. Let me know when you get this and I can send over my email on private message.
X

Kamber85 Thu 13-Mar-14 21:52:49

Hi Gillianfen1973 -thanks for responding. That would be great, I don't live too far so happy to meet in maybe the Hornchurch area? It's crazy that there are no PND groups or support in the area so I think this is a good idea. Let me know when you get this and I can send over my email on private message.
X

Barkingsidebaby Sun 23-Mar-14 15:06:37

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Kamber85 Sun 23-Mar-14 19:16:34

Hi Barkingsidebaby,
Thanks for your post. That sounds like a lot of fun. Where do you hold the classes?
Xxx

Barkingsidebaby Sun 23-Mar-14 22:35:46

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

IAmACookieAddict Thu 27-Mar-14 20:09:53

Hi Kamber & Gillian

I have ds 3yrs & dd 8months and have been feeling low for a while/since dd birth.
I'm south Hornchurch, elm park ish area.
I've just been referred by my health visitor to a group at the collier row children's centre for mums with PND & anxiety. I think it's a new group & I've not actually made it there yet so don't know what it's like but may be worth asking your HV about??

If either of you want to meet up in Hornchurch please let me know as I'd love to get out a bit more. x

Kamber85 Tue 01-Apr-14 22:49:46

Hi there! Thanks so much for your reply. I too just go referred to collier row for the pnd and anxiety group so will hear soon about it!
I would love to meet up perhaps hornchurch area for a coffee if you fancy? I am around all next week.
Why don't you private message me and we can exchange emails etc to arrange?
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now