Queensbury calling...............

(3 Posts)
InfoSeekerMum Tue 07-Mar-17 21:48:10

Dear All,
We are planning to move towards Queensbury Harrow area in summer as my elder son has secured a place in one of the grammar schools in High Barnet. I have younger kids as well and looking for good schools in Queensbury.
It would be highly appreciated if I get info on good schools there and schools to avoid. Any info on good roads to live on and places to avoid. Thanks in advance for your time and help. I am local to South west London and don't have much information about Queensbury & surrounding areas(canons park / Stanmore/ Burnt oak etc.,)

Hoping to see loads of responses.

Thanks

InfoSeekerMum Wed 08-Mar-17 20:08:03

Any replies would be appreciated........

Brummymum Wed 08-Mar-17 22:33:35

Stanmore and Harrow are nicer than Queensbury and definitely don't go live in Burnt Oak.

Harrow schools are very good but oversubscribed so you will need to love extremely close to one to get in.

Stanmore is a nice area with good shops and some nice green areas.

Both have good train links, not sure how your son is getting to school but it's worth looking at appropriate public transport links wherever you are going to be living.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now