GP recommendation - Tottenham

(4 Posts)
mrsl2512 Sun 11-Oct-09 09:50:04

Hello

I'm new to mumsnet. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Izabelle nearly 3 weeks ago. Although I am registered with a GP practice in Tottenham, I am not happy with them. I was hoping somebody could recommend a practice that they belong to, who looks after babies and would take parents' concerns seriously.

Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Ella

elkiedee Mon 12-Oct-09 00:16:33

I would recommend mine generally though I'm not very happy with my own GP (also my sons' GP) at the moment, I think that they're quite good at seeing babies and taking concerns seriously. They're on Philip Lane. Whereabouts are you or are you registered?

mrsl2512 Wed 14-Oct-09 10:08:31

Thanks for coming back to me elkiedee. We're registered at Charlton House in Bruce Grove.

Why are you not happy with yours?

elkiedee Sun 18-Oct-09 00:57:52

I was happy with my GP until a month ago and would still probably recommend her/the practice. I'm not happy with her for rather detailed personal reasons. I think other people would be very unlikely/unlucky to have the same experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now