Meeting Up!

(6 Posts)
Irish29 Wed 09-Sep-09 11:36:37

Thought I would start a new thread on this. I posted on the other thread but not sure who is picking up.

I live in Finsbury Park have 2 daughters (almost 23months and almost 2 weeks) and would love to meet more Mums in the area.

Anyone interested in meeting up?

falteringfallback Sat 12-Sep-09 21:55:18

Congratulations Irish29 on your new baby.

Just wondered, have you joined the local NCT network? The Stroud Green/ Finsbury Park volunteer contact organises local meet-ups, including ones for those mums who have a toddler and a baby (meeting next week I think in the Old Dairy one afternoon). The contact details are available at: Haringey nct contacts

Irish29 Tue 15-Sep-09 14:07:02

Thanks very much for letting me know! I'm on the local August due date group but didn't know they did these groups as well.

Btw whereabouts do you live? I used to live round the corner from the fallback on Oxford Road

elkiedee Thu 22-Oct-09 00:41:25

Hi Irish, there are a couple of new people in Crouch End interested in meeting up. And I'd love to meet your new dd. I'm back to work soon but would be up for meeting up in Crouch End/in Finsbury Park cafe/other suggestions?

jo69 Thu 22-Oct-09 22:03:31

Hello Irish and Elkidee
I would be happy to meet up in either the Finsbury Park cafe or crouch end somewhere. Impressed you are up to venturing out with a very new baby. It took me ages before I managed to get out and about with mine (now 5 months).

elkiedee Thu 22-Oct-09 23:39:13

I started taking my ds2 to groups at 3 weeks - probably would have been even earlier given half a chance. I think a lot of people get out and about earlier second time round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now