party venue n4, n8 etc?

(5 Posts)
gatheringstones Fri 04-Sep-09 09:25:18

hello. am looking for a venue for fourth birthday party - anyone used anywhere nearby? a kitchen would be good and a bit of outside space always welcome though not essential - but some sort of parking either street or car park for parents is needed. i have been to parties in wood green before and driven round and round and round looking for a space...
thanks!

polkettle Sun 06-Sep-09 09:12:14

church hall on corner of Cranley gardens and Park Road is great. a bit pricey at £75 though- but plenty of room for bouncy castle etc. if you're planning a big do and good parking.Or Hornsy YMCA, don't know how much but they'll throw in their soft play/gym equipment and nice cafe area for tea.

gatheringstones Sun 06-Sep-09 11:25:34

yes, we have done 'diddy dance' at the church hall and i'd noted how expensive it was. there won't be that many there i don't think.
hornsey ymca is a good thought, i guess it'd be the gym bit they'd rent out. my dcs love that - but it is huge!
both good thoughts - thank you!

hifi Sun 06-Sep-09 16:58:39

hornsey vale community center on mayfield rd is good.

MrsHappy Sun 06-Sep-09 17:02:06

Have you tried the Methodist Church on Pages Lane? It's N10 but I think not too expensive, it is easy to park on Pages Lane and it is a short walk from Muswell Hill Broadway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now