Looking for a childminder/nanny in Muswell Hill from September 09!!!!

(3 Posts)
NinjaR Mon 03-Aug-09 13:53:27

Hello

We're moving to Muswell Hill in the end of this month, and are looking for a childminder/nanny for our daughter who will be 18 months in September. We had a space at a nursery, but just got told that they are closing down... So are now in desperate need of alternative childcare! All the other nurseries seem to have long waiting lists so won't be able to get a space...

We would need childcare for five days a week, from around 7.30/8am to about 4/4.30pm.

Grateful for any info!

GrinbergMethodmum Tue 11-Aug-09 22:00:33

Hi Nina,
my daughter's former childminder may have a vacancy, however she lives in Crouch End - not sure if that is any good for you. My daughter was with her from about 6 months until she went to school and I she comes highly recommended. She gave my daughter a loving, family environment which gave me great comfort when I had to go off to work.
Anyway, if this is of interest let me know and I can give you more info/her details.

Good luck.
Sam

NinjaR Tue 18-Aug-09 13:28:19

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the message - only saw it now. I would love to get in touch with the childminder as getting desperate...!

My email address is ninran@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Nina

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now