Nannyshare offered

(1 Post)
daisydoggirl Fri 26-Jun-09 22:33:12

Hello

I have a 22 month old boy and am looking for someone to share our fantastic nanny from September, on Tuesdays and Thursdays - full days.

We've been using her (as a nannyshare) for over a year and she's fabulous - gentle, kind and attentive. She has 18 years experience, and obviously adores the children she works with.

Our current nannyshare are changing their arrangements due to another baby on the way.

The nanny is very flexible and can do whatever arrangements you want re eating and sleeping. My DS really enjoys his days out with her and runs to see her when she arrives. They typically spend the day out and about in either playgroups, the park or city farms etc. In the afternoon they go to the library or do arts at (either) home.

So if you like the idea of your child having a sociable and fun time with another kid, plus the benefits of almost one-to-one attention with a tried and tested nanny, please get in touch.

I'd prefer the child to be around the same age. We are local to Muswell Hill, Crouch End areas.

Thanks

Pen (07758 958 123)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now