Any new mothers in N6 who'd like to meet up?

(3 Posts)
Elpis Fri 05-Jun-09 08:58:23

I have a month-old girl and live near Jackson's Lane centre/ Highgate tube. All the groups I know of are a bus away in Muswell Hill or a hike to Crouch Enf, and yet N6 is full of prams ...! Anyone else with a small baby who might like to meet up?

wobbegong Tue 09-Jun-09 20:13:25

Elpis, Congratulations on your new baby and I hope other Highgate mums get in touch. Netmums also has a thriving meet-a-mum board.

Have you tried your local NCT group? You don't have to be an NCT member to be invited to meet-ups in Highgate. I know they have teas for new mothers. Try emailing the NCT Highgate contact (who will just be another mum volunteering). You can find her details, like those of all Haringey NCT contacts, at:

NCT Haringey contacts

When your daughter is older she might enjoy the classes at Lauderdale House or you might take her to the Archway childrens centre on Vorley Road (which has a group for under 1s- just google it.). All the best.

squeaver Tue 09-Jun-09 20:19:10

There is a great tots and toddlers group at Cholmondley Evangelical Church on archway Rd, next to Mr Clutch.

Definitely try Lauderdale House esp Mini
Mozart. Clare is fab!

Monkey Music in the church at the corner of Talbot Road and Church Road.

There certainly also used to be a T&T group in Jacksons Lane, maybe it's not there any more..?? (my dd is 4.5 so my info may be out of date).

Also, get yourself to Highgate Woods, I met loads of people there when dd was small just hanging around there...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now