Any new mums want to meet up 121? Mine are 6 mths old. We're in Wood Green N22

(15 Posts)
Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 00:24:28

OK,

since Jan this year my social life has dwindled as my 'twins' have taken over (boy/girl) and theyre at the stage now where it's time for me to get out and make some young mum buds in Haringey - anyone up for lovely walks all five of us?

Or could be six if you're a twinny mum too!

Tell you that gets some special looks but we just tell the starers they're all mine and that keeps them quiet!

Please dont be put off that we're a twin mum set up as we're funny, friendly and ready to meet up and share fun together.

Be great if yours are under one so we're in a 'similar' experience field so we can garb about all our stories.

Do get in touch we live in Wood Green N22 but know North London well and drive!

NB :-)

Sarazinha Thu 10-Jul-08 07:58:51

Hey Noodlebug,
why dont you meet me and Sebbysmum tomorrow (Friday)?
11am at the Crocodile cafe try to organize future meetings closer to you, and weather allowing even picnics.
S.

Sarazinha Thu 10-Jul-08 08:02:10

oooppps, message got cut, Sorry for that

11 am at the Crocodile cafe on Muswell Hill broadway (120-122). We can try to organize future meetings...

Sarazinha Thu 10-Jul-08 08:02:26

11 am at the Crocodile cafe on Muswell Hill broadway (120-122). We can try to organize future meetings...

Sarazinha Thu 10-Jul-08 08:02:34

Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 13:42:45

Bum, just logged back in now, new here didnt realise I had to log in to get message links, thought they'd email me a mail if I had replies so thought no-one interested :-( WOW! So when's the next meet up? And what you got? NB :-)

Sarazinha Thu 10-Jul-08 14:06:46

Hey Noodlebug,
I am 40 years old (looking much younger wink and a little bit in denial ) and I have a 4 month old baby girl.
Sebbysmum and I and who else wants to come along are meeting tomorrow at 11 at The crocodile cafe, on Muswell Hill broadway.
Come and join us.
S

elkiedee Thu 10-Jul-08 14:28:05

Hi Noodlebug, I'd love to meet you some time though it won't be tomorrow I'm afraid as I'm back at work. My ds is 14 months and we live in Tottenham but the bit fairly near Turnpike Lane.

How old are your twins?

There's a drop in group called Jolly Babies at the Burghley Road Under 5s Centre on Monday afternoons which I enjoyed taking DS to.

Sarazinha, I'll be 40 next summer (am still getting used to being 39).

elkiedee Thu 10-Jul-08 14:29:31

Noodle, have just seen "since January" - there's actually a whole bunch of people in and around Haringey with babies born around then.

Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 22:37:26

wow ladies! LETS GO OUT! I'm away over the w/e - gone fri but back next week / monday - when's good? ps: elkidee been to the monday joll babes one monday a few weeks back - was packed - maybe you were there? I was the only twinny mum there :-) Sarazinha - thanks for the fab invite, can I come play with mine next week? NB x

elkiedee Thu 10-Jul-08 23:34:10

Noodle, sadly I wasn't there, as I'm back at work. I know another twin mum who used to go occasionally, her babies are probably around a year old now.

Noodlebug Fri 11-Jul-08 23:56:05

EKidee, how old are yours btw? And what you got? nb x

elkiedee Sat 12-Jul-08 22:56:24

I just have one baby, ds of 14 months.

LisaU Thu 17-Jul-08 10:53:37

Hi noodlebug,
Saw your messages - I am a 2nd time mum (Rosie is nearly 3 and Grace is 3 months).
I also live in Wood Green, soon moving to Winchmore Hill.
Would love to meet up for a walk /coffee sometime- Ally Pally and Kenwood are 2 of my favourites : )
How about next week Thurs/Fri (24/25) weather permitting?
The more the merrier...
LisaU

domesticslattern Fri 18-Jul-08 10:13:20

Noddlebug, are you also the same person advertising in Budgens Crouch End? There is someone sounding uncannily similar also looking to meet people!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now