Biweekly cleaner recommendation

(3 Posts)
elena33 Wed 12-Jul-17 15:58:35

Hello,

My partner and I have just moved in the area and I am looking for a cleaner to come to our house every second week for 3-3.5 hours on a week day (preferably Monday, Wednesday or Friday but that can be flexible)

We live near Turnpike Lane station.

I would appreciate a good recommendation.

Many thanks in advance.

Elena

barbarajoy Mon 04-Sep-17 21:58:43

Hi Elena,

I'm using Eva Cleaners for over 5 years and they have never let me down. But if you need regular cleaning they will require you to sign up a contract. This is not a big deal, but some people don't like to sign contracts. Apart from that you will be happy from their cleaning service. The prices are also fare. For example they charge me £60 to clean my entire 2 bed flat.
You can mention my name - Barbara Ellen and they will give you a discount for sure.

hope that helps,
Barbara

Denizserena Wed 13-Sep-17 13:27:33

Hi Elena, I hope you managed to find the cleaner you are looking for by now. I can only advise the one I use but the lady is coming to me through a cleaning agency. I know most people do not like to use agencies (I was one of them actually smile. If you need details then I can give it to you. I have 3 bed 2 reception house. She comes once a week for 5 hours which costs me £40 + £4 weekly agency fee with a yearly contract.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now