My nanny is available from August - amazing nanny! North London

(2 Posts)
Chrissyn117 Mon 10-Jul-17 20:36:42

Hi all,

We are moving and therefore my wonderful nanny is available from around the 6th of August - she is caring, attentive, punctual, and thoughtful. She's taken care of our 2 boys (ages 1.5 and 3) for the last 10 months and we would absolutely be keeping her if we could but we are moving to the other side of the city. Please message me if you're in north London (highgate, crouch end, archway, hampstead, finchley, muswell hill, etc) and are looking for a star nanny! I highly recommend her and therefore, would love to help her find a new job.

Jtothea Mon 17-Jul-17 16:42:08

Hello!
This is timely! We've just relocated to the Muswell Hill area with our 2 children 2 and 8. Schools and nursery mainly sorted out. However, we are looking for a nanny who could help with getting the kids ready and dropping them off (7.30 to 8.30am) and then picking our older one up from school till we get back (3.30 to 6 or longer).
Hours are flexible (so could include a day of minding our younger one at home). We are still finalizing how all this we look once I start commuting to CW. Is your Nanny looking at a 20 - 25 hour week?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now