Brilliant part time nanny available 3 days a week

(3 Posts)
crazyhead Thu 22-Oct-15 20:25:22

We have a wonderful nanny who has been with us for a little over a year looking after our two boys (aged nearly 4 and nearly 2) as part of a share. She is great with the kids, professional and easy to deal with, and OFSTED registered, which helps if you have childcare vouchers. Our current arrangement will end at the end of the year, as the family we share with are having another baby in January.

We would love to keep our nanny for two days a week and are looking for a family who would like three days of childcare. We are flexible on days other than we don’t need Mondays, so we are looking for a family who need childcare on a Monday + two other days. We are in Crouch End, but you don't have to be local if there is no overlap day. Of course, if you are local, we could consider other arrangements, e.g. with a shared day.

We pay around £11 net an hour, which works out around £15 gross when you allow for tax/national insurance.

If this is of interest, please message me here and I can send further details or arrange to have a chat.

Jacksonite Fri 13-Nov-15 13:15:01

Hi Crazyhead - is your nanny still available ? We need someone 3 days a week from Jan and live near Highgate tube. My mobile is 07795811015 - do please message or call as I would love to meet her

crazyhead Sat 28-Nov-15 21:55:20

Hello Jacksonite - sorry for late response - I just texted you!

Clare

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now