Win a family ticket to Cinderella at Millfield Theatre!

(9 Posts)
HaringeyCamdenIslingtonWestmin Tue 08-Sep-15 16:08:53

Cinderella at Millfield Theatre

Why not enter our COMPETITION to WIN a family ticket to see this fantastic panto?

SYNOPSIS
Cinderella, tells the tale of a girl who lives with her cruel family, including two ugly stepsisters, who make her work all day whilst dressed in rags. One day, the sisters receive an invitation to a ball. Cinderella is upset not to receive an invitation until a fairy godmother appears and helps her to get to the ball, where she dances with a Prince who falls in love with her. At the stroke of midnight Cinderella leaves knowing that her clothes will turn back to rags after 12 o’clock and as she rushes out she leaves one of her shoes behind. The prince tries the shoe on lots of women throughout the land, including the ugly stepsisters, until he finds Cinderella. They get married and live happily ever after.

Just answer the question: What does Cinderella leave behind at the ball?
Leave your answer on the thread below and that's it!

Good luck to all entrants. The winner will be chosen at random and announced here on Friday 6 November.

*Tickets can be redeemed on the following dates: Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November, Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th Dec and Sunday 3rd Jan.

richteaplease Wed 09-Sep-15 11:41:17

Ooo exciting...

- A glass slipper -

xxx

izzy32 Wed 09-Sep-15 11:42:22

A glass slipper

ifonlytherewastime Thu 10-Sep-15 11:21:04

There is always time for a panto!

Glass slipper.

bubbleguppies Mon 14-Sep-15 14:45:28

Glass slipper smile

whosforacuppa Fri 18-Sep-15 10:34:49

Well the copy says 'one of her shoes', but everyone knows its a glass slipper - don't they smile

mitamay Fri 18-Sep-15 10:41:09

I'd like to thinks so 'whosforacuppa', but just to confirm for everyones benefit, here's a pic of the shoe in question - definitely glass and with a slip-on style!

Oh - so my answer is Glass Slipper.

bananacakeplease Fri 18-Sep-15 11:04:20

Loving this thread - who would have thought - that after school drop off I would come home to discuss the attributes of Cinderella's shoe. smile

Yes I agree definitely a glass slipper!

saulte Fri 06-Nov-15 10:07:59

A glass Shoe smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now