Cleaner needed in Alexandra Palace

(6 Posts)
Aisling1981 Sat 09-May-15 16:27:35

Hi,

I need a local cleaner for 3 hours every two weeks. References required - flexible on days.

I live right beside the train station. It's a 2 bed ground floor flat.

Thanks
Aisling

nish03 Thu 10-Sep-15 13:29:38

Hello hope you are well, just wondering if you are still looking for a cleaner?

YessNewMum Wed 23-Sep-15 09:42:44

Hi there,
I'm looking for a cleaner, did you have any luck... can you recommend anyone or any agency? Thanks!!

nish03 Wed 23-Sep-15 16:48:02

Hiya yessNewMum I sent you a private message x

bulgaria33 Mon 09-Nov-15 21:18:09

My husband was skeptical about hiring someone to clean our house (can't we do it ourselves?) but after Zlatka first visit he admitted that I was right. She did a fantastic job on the initial visit, where she did a deep cleaning for 2x the cost of a bimonthly cleaning. We always look forward to coming home on the days Zlatka visits because the house is so spotless and well-ordered, even the day's mail is neatly stacked!
I can't say how happy I am I found Zlatka. She is really get the job done and pay very close attention to detail.
She is recommending by many families
I definitely recommend her and know you won't be disappointed with her work! She is fabulous!
I have a property in Crouch end and recently and I have a very high experiences cleaner for a , I was very impressed all these years she works for us with the quality of the cleaning and the price. OUR cleaner is well equipped, smart and friendly, blitz cleaned the entire house from top to bottom in just 4 hours. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a reliable cleaner.Working for us all these years she is very trustworthy loyal easy to talk perfect English.When I come home after she has been, it is like a makeover magic, everything is spotless and clean. She does inside my oven and windows as well - she is great.

Priceliss Thu 14-Jan-16 17:38:23

Hi,

I am looking for a good cleaner in the Crouch End Area can anyone recommend one for me?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now