How did everyone get on with primary school places - anyone at Belmont Infants?

(3 Posts)
Vickster99 Fri 17-Apr-15 13:32:06

Hi all,
We just got our reception place - our first choice of Belmont Infants so we are over the moon as didn't think we would get in.

How did everyone else do across Haringey?

We are relatively new to the area and dont know many people locally - would love to meet other starting reception at Belmont.

reluctanttrainspotter Thu 23-Apr-15 17:58:04

Hello

Congratulations! We got our first choice too - St Aidan's in Stroud Green. I have also started a thread seeing if anyone wanted to meet as we don't know anyone yet but have had no replies so thought I would reply to your thread too in case it generates more interest.

Was the borough over-subscribed this year? The stats they sent out showed some very small catchments again but also some schools were not listed as having been oversubscribed so maybe everyone got a place?

Any bulge classes happening, does anyone know? I have a friend wanting to move to the area but she'd need to make a late application.

Murphy34 Thu 23-Jul-15 14:14:00

Hi Vickster,

Only just seen your message. My son also got into Reception at Belmont Infants. We don't really know anyone in the immediate area as my son currently goes to a nursery near Bounds Green. We would be happy to meet sometime before September. I am at home Mondays and Tuesdays so let me know if you fancy meeting up. Could meet at Belmont Rec.

We are also looking into childcare for when he starts school. Can you recommend anyone?

Would be great to hear from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now