party ideas for 5 year old-to be

(2 Posts)
littlesthobo Tue 18-Nov-14 12:29:00

Hello - can anyone recommend a party venue / activity to engage our active DS2 and 10-15 of his friends, anywhere close to Piccadilly Line from Bounds Green to Finsbury Park. Not keen to take on an empty space, or on anything too package-ey, but all points in between definitely in the running. People have mentioned the Sobell Centre - does anyone know about them? Thanks in advance.

IslingtonCamdenHaringeyWestmin Thu 20-Nov-14 15:43:57

Hi little...
Yes, I've been to several Sobell Parties. Ice skating, trampolining and the soft play. All have been really good the the staff are lovely. With the soft play, you can book a time slot and have the whole room to yourself. However, I am aware that some parents have not been so please with it, saying its a bit small. Personally I think its a great place for a load of 5 year olds.

Have a look at our Children's party section, there are loads of ideas for venues and entertainment.
Now - if you have the budget Kinloch Castle is amazing, you can see them in the venues section.

local.mumsnet.com/haringey/childrens-parties

All the best with it, I'm sure they'll have a fab time wherever you book smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now