New Arthouse cinema in Crouch End

(5 Posts)
davidbowieisinside Tue 25-Mar-14 11:21:28

Think it opened last weekend. Has anyone been yet? What's it like? I was hoping for the £1 Saturday specials that the Picturehouse chain do, but I've just looked on the website and I suppose £4 a ticket isn't too bad.

izzy32 Thu 27-Mar-14 10:18:15

Here's a little bump as I would also like to hear more about the Saturday kids movies..

Anyone know more?

bananacakeplease Wed 02-Apr-14 12:29:48

Would love to know more about the Art House and why its so good. As its cheaper to see movies in Leicester Square!

whosforacuppa Wed 02-Apr-14 12:34:45

I think its good if you are seeing kids show, but for a small screen cinema I'm surprised it £11. Great to have the choice though!

stroudgreener Wed 02-Apr-14 12:39:50

Well, I couldn't see it on the website so I just call them. For adults, it's a tenner M-Th and £11 at the weekend. Last time I went to the West End it was more than that, though it is a hit. Think we'll probably go to the Muppets in the holidays though it'll be £18 to take me and DD1- ouch.

I have been along, and can confirm that only that it's a very beautiful building and smells hugely of wet paint. They were still trying to finish it off even though it was open, so I ambled off.

If you have a wide buggy you'll have problems getting in the side door.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now