Seeking family to share our fantastic French nanny (crouch end)

(4 Posts)
BethWascha Sun 05-Jan-14 14:40:42

We have a great French nanny who we used to employ full time but due to a maternity leave we want to reduce to part time employment. Looking for another family who might be interested in hiring her part time too to restore her full time hours. We can be flexible about how we split up the week - we could take her for a couple of full days or all mornings for example depending on the needs of the other family.

She is fantastic and our son loves her. She does really fun activities with him and I have no hesitations in recommending her wholeheartedly. She has French childcare qualifications and we originally hired her through an agency that had fully vetted her.

If interested please let me know. Available for part time work immediately.

marmitehead Sat 11-Jan-14 22:49:38

Dear BethWascha,

Is your nanny live-out? I am looking for after school care for my four year old daughter. This involves picking her up from Rokesly infants' school at 3.15 pm, taking her home (5 min walk), cooking her something to eat and looking after her until 6.15pm. Possibly baby-sitting occasionally. Could that work? How much would that cost?

northlondonmom Thu 27-Feb-14 13:47:56

Hi, Is she still available? I am looking for someone to do afterschool pickups 2 to 3 afternoons a week, about 6-9 hours total. Thanks!

TammyK Fri 21-Mar-14 20:11:58

Hello, is your nanny still looking for some extra work? We live in Crouch End and have been looking for French nanny with some time free. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now