Au Pair Agency

(2 Posts)
juliedennis Fri 17-May-13 20:01:31

Hi - has anyone got any recommendations for a good au pair agency. I have an au pair now working out really well but I got her through word of mouth but she will be leaving at the end of the year so I am starting think about how to go about finding a new au pair. I have a lot more faith in recommendations and referrals. A good agency would be a great place to start. Any recommendations? THanks, Julie

chocolatela Tue 21-May-13 18:16:58

Not sure if this would help but I've had au-pairs over the years. I used to use the German YMCA scheme (Craven Terrace, W2) and had a couple of lovely girls. It cost about £200 and the nice thing about the scheme is that you get to meet the au-pair first. The downside was that, since the girl would choose the family (from a small selection of pre-selected families), I never felt that I could ask to see 2 or 3 candidates. I found my current au-pair from Au-pair World. It took me some time to since I had to vet the girls myself, but I received some great applications. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now