Things to do with a 4 year old in Andover

(4 Posts)
chocobojaz Wed 18-Oct-17 09:38:41

I am taking my Nephew to Andover for a visit to my Partner in November, neither of us drive and my partner is clueless about children so he has no idea what to do! William will be 4 the week before we go so hes a young 4 and i want to take him somewhere fun but i cannot for the life of me find somewhere to take him that is age appropriate that he will enjoy, i looked at Jungle Jungle but my partner said that will involve walking and a 4 year old after a play center and over an hour on the train walking? Yeah, I don't think so somehow!

Any recommendations would be fantastic, happy to use the bus of course! Thank you all in advance smile

sweetheart Wed 18-Oct-17 14:25:50

My kids used to absolutly love Finkley Down Farm. Mostly outside though so you'd need to wrap up warm!
www.finkleydownfarm.co.uk/

BoredOnMatLeave Wed 18-Oct-17 20:24:23

Finley down farm or tot city if he would like role play. There used to be merlins kingdom (soft play) in town too but not 100% if its open as the leisure centre is being rebuilt. Finkley is further than jungle jungle but i think there are buses

Iwannasnack Thu 19-Oct-17 00:09:25

Finkley Down is great if you can get there. Otherwise tot city in the Chantry Centre

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now