Tutor

(5 Posts)
josie231976 Fri 28-Apr-17 09:08:51

Hi my daughter is 7 and struggling. I don't want to push her but I feel she's losing confidence as behind her class mates. Anyone know a tutor ? I'm hoping to find a ex teacher who wants some extra cash x

TheJiminyConjecture Fri 28-Apr-17 14:02:12

Where are you based? Also, what have the school said in terms of her progress?

Consultant123 Fri 28-Apr-17 18:14:39

I am an ex Headteacher of both secondary and primary schools and have my own business offering consultancy to schools, advice and interviews skills for professionals, especially teachers, foreign student support with essays and English writing, cv writing, mentoring for exam students, support for university applications, editing and proofreading of documents, presentations, revision skills and much more.
I do majority of this via Skype or over the phone, unless of course it is a school based project or one to one is especially required.

Please visit www.alisondawsoneducationalconsultancy.co.uk for more details or email me at enquiries@alisondawsonconsultancy.co.uk

Telephone numbers are available on the website.

I am happy to offer a free discussion about a topic.

josie231976 Fri 28-Apr-17 23:17:11

Hi portsmouth thanks.
She is not meeting her targets but isn't far off. She was premature by 16 weeks. She should be year 1 as due date was September however she is a may baby...

Consultant123 Sun 30-Apr-17 12:36:46

Hi Josie, I would start by talking to the school about why she is struggling and in what way.
If I can help following that, please contact me via my phone numbers on the website www.alisondawsoneducationalconsultancy.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now