My 4 year old keeps waking at night.

(3 Posts)
cerie Wed 09-Mar-16 08:49:29

Please can anyone give me advise.
My Son who is 4 has become the world worst sleeper and he wakes at night.
He goes to bed between 7 & 8 and he has a story, he has a bath and cool down time with milk about half hours before bed. Now he goes to bed fine no crying and only sometimes he will push his luck and come down for a chat lol. Now we get to midnight and the early hours he's up about 3 times in the night and wanting to get in our bed, which I don't not let him and put him back to his own bed. Once in his own he will go back to sleep so no crying or playing up just back to sleep. I work full time and this is now starting to affect my life with the lack of sleep I'm getting. I just really don't know what to do anymore sad

Gladyss Wed 09-Mar-16 22:40:49

Are there any problems with school or child minders. Does he drink many sugary drinks/food before bed. Does he use playstation or computer games too close to bed. Is there a tv in his room. How are you? You can always seek advise from you health visitor, they may have some helpful ideas

Laurawakey14 Fri 24-Feb-17 04:15:11

Did you ever find a solution to this as mine is doing the same. Between him and 5 month old (who feeds twice in night!!!) I'm exhausted! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now