Win Tickets to see I've Seen Santa on the 16th December 2014!

(1 Post)
LocalEditorHampshire Thu 04-Dec-14 09:59:34

Blunderbus will be returning to the Winchester Discovery Centre for 15 shows of their beautiful Christmas Story 'I've Seen Santa' between 16th - 24th December and we have a family ticket for the 5 pm show on the 16th December 2014 to give away.

It’s Christmas Eve and Little Bear can’t wait to see Santa!

“Santa will come just as soon as you go to sleep,” Mummy Bear says. But Little Bear doesn’t want to go to sleep. He wants to see Santa!

Suddenly. . . glug, glug, glug! What’s that noise? There’s someone downstairs... Will Little Bear really see Santa?

This is a fabulous new show, especially for 3 - 7 year olds and of course, their grown-ups!). I've Seen Santa is full of the joy of Christmas, with foot-tapping tunes by the very talented, Frank Goodhind, and gorgeous puppets by our very own Lisa Kelly.

We're proud of this delightful show, which comes to life with our usual blend of music, puppetry and high energy storytelling. Little people aged 3 - 7 will love this heartwarming tale, but bring along your big people, because they'll have lots of fun, too.

This is a funny, festive adventure with a very happy ending. There will also be a special appearance from Santa himself. But, shhh - it's a secret!

All you need to do for a chance of winning, is answer the following question by email to hampshire@mumsnetlocal.com:

The Blunderbus live stage show of 'I've Seen Santa' is based on the children's story book by which author?

Hint The answer can be found on the Blunderbus Website.

All entries must be in by 4 pm on the 12th December 2014. Please include your name and telephone number. No cash alternative will be offered, prize is a family ticket for the 5 pm performance on the 16th December 2014 only.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now