Big Sisters

(3 Posts)
fishermansgirlfriend Tue 04-Feb-14 15:05:46

Down to earth, forties mum of teenager looking to make new friends in the Winchester area predominantly for the purposes of losing weight/motivating each other/meeting up for lunch/coffee/hang out. I love swimming and don't mind working out in the gym or walking - prefer David Lloyd/hotel gym and spa type places. I have varied tastes and interests e.g. food, wine, shopping, reading, self-development, a little gardening, country houses, all the usual things really. So join me and let's stop talking about it and just do it because it's so hard doing it alone.

Tinajo Mon 03-Mar-14 10:55:48

Hi, I live in Winchester I'm 29 with a 10 year old and 22 month old. I'm currently doing weight watchers but have fell into a rut of losing a pound and then putting on a pound. Can't really help with gym buddies as have no childcare but would be happy to go for long walks (pram in tow). If you would like to meet up just let me know thanks. Tina

fishermansgirlfriend Mon 10-Mar-14 12:43:04

Hello Tina and thank you so much for getting in touch and it would be good to get to know you as I really don't know many people in Winchester. I live in Highcroft Road, just off Romsey Road and my mobile is 0775865 2161 so if you fancy a change of scenery, I am currently around some of the time during the week and/or weekend so pop over and introduce yourself and bring your bundles of joy with you ! Bye for now Rachel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now