Great Nursery Job Opportunity Locally

(1 Post)
kiwigirl1970 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:26:53

My son attends a fabulous parent run nursery based in Brook Green which is a member of Pre-School Learning Alliance. The nursery is managed by a voluntary management committee, made up of parents of children at the setting and registered for maximum of 20 children. It is a unique nursery, run by a fantastic manager and with 6 full time staff members. It is a happy, caring and stimulating nursery with children aged from 2-5 year currently registered.

The manager is looking for more support and would like to find an experienced deputy or room leader looking for progression. There is also a part time or full role for an NVQ level 3 nursery practitioner available. It is a term time only nursery and most full time staff do a 40 hour week.

If anyone is looking for a new role in a fabulous local nursery or knows anyone that might be looking then please message me for the nursery manager’s details. As a happy parent of who had a child attend the nursery and move to school and who now has a 2nd child attending I really believe it’s a fabulous opportunity in an amazing family friendly setting and I would like to see them get the additional extra staff they are looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now