Melcombe Primary School - any thoughts or personal experiences?

(3 Posts)
busyhappydays Wed 20-Aug-14 16:38:15

We have just moved to Hammersmith around the corner from Melcombe Primary School. Melcombe received an OFSTED outstanding last year under the new system but we just cannot find any info on it. No parents’ opinions or reviews on the internet. Does anyone here have kids there who can tell me what it is like? Is it academic? Is it diverse? Is it good for both boys and girls?

My DD will start school in September 2015 so we have to start thinking about where to send her soon. Feeling very nervous about the whole process as decent H&F schools are so oversubscribed. Just want to get the right information so we can make the right choice for her. Thank you in advance for your help.

justimmy Thu 12-Feb-15 16:41:14

Bumping this as I'm interested to know myself. It looks like I'll be moving near to Melcombe this summer. Did you find anything out in the end?

5678whodoweappreciate Sat 05-Dec-15 22:21:57

I haven't found anything about Melcombe either and there's plenty on other schools? Did you find any info in the end?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now