Fulham meet-up

(8 Posts)
BoyGirl123 Wed 18-Jun-14 16:48:54

Hello everyone,
I am the new Local Ambassador for the Fulham meet-up group. I have 9 month old twins and would love to start organising meet-ups for local mums. I'm hoping to hold one sometime during the week of the 30th June so please join the group so that I can start planning!

AutumnInWestLondon Fri 20-Jun-14 23:28:15

Welcome! I'm the local editor for the area. Thanks for volunteering your time:-). Let me know when you have decided on a location for the meetup and I can ask if they can offer a discount. Best wishes

BathshebaDarkstone Sun 07-Dec-14 07:14:08

I'm in! grin

AutumnInWestLondon Sun 07-Dec-14 23:23:52

Hi, are you organizing any meetup soon?

BoyGirl123 Tue 16-Dec-14 15:10:18

I can organise a meet-up soon if there's interest. I had organised some before but no one turned up. I assume most people won't be free for a meetup before Christmas (?) so I can set one up for after the New Year.

Fozibear Thu 15-Jan-15 19:20:32

Hello!
I would love to join in if you are meeting up. Is it for mums with just very little ones or can I come too? ( I have twins who will be four soon) smile

cmccrain Sat 21-Feb-15 14:19:45

I'm new to the area and would love to meet up as well, if this group still meets or wants to start up again. Thanks!

BoyGirl123 Wed 24-Jun-15 11:11:47

I'm holding a meet up next Friday 3rd at Halva Bakery on Fulham Road at 11am. Hopefully see you there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now