CHILDMINDER HAS VACANCIES N16 AREA

(3 Posts)
BabyBaby123 Fri 24-Jul-09 15:53:36

Ofsted registered childminder has vacancies in the Stoke Newington/Islington,N16 area.
I am NNEB qualified with 13 years childcare experience,including newborns,multiples and special needs.
I have a valid first aid certificate, am fully CRB checked and I am a non smoker with no pets.
I go to drop ins and parks and meet up with other childminders/mums.
I have three children of my own, two at full time school. I can do school/nursery/playgroup drop offs and pick ups. Please email me happybunny27 at hotmail dot co dot uk to discuss.

NK61c34da7X122f0a139ea Thu 06-Aug-09 18:32:51

Hello.My name is Carole I am a registered childminder living in the N16 area of Hackney.I currently have full/partime vacancies.I am NVQ3 qualified in childcare,learning and development I am also a member of a quality assured childminding network,and hold a current paediatric first aid certificate and am CRB cleared.My address is well served by public transport and there is free parking in my street.I have been registered for 15yrs and my last Ofsted inspection was graded good.Please contact me via email or you can telephone me if you wish on 07984 210 612.I hope I can be of help to you in your search for high quality affordable childcare.I look forward to hearing from you.

BabyBaby123 Mon 21-Sep-09 19:26:44

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now