baby sitter in N16

(3 Posts)
maush Fri 06-Feb-09 13:58:22

Hi all can anyone reccomend a reliable and not too expensive baby sitter to look after my 11 months old every now and then in the evening? Ideally a student or au pair based in N16. Experience not a big deal since I would not need her/him to feed/bath, just to look after my daughter after she goes to bed

thanks

maush Fri 06-Feb-09 13:59:07

Hi all can anyone reccomend a reliable and not too expensive baby sitter to look after my 11 months old every now and then in the evening? Ideally a student or au pair based in N16. Experience not a big deal since I would not need her/him to feed/bath, just to look after my daughter after she goes to bed

thanks

maush Fri 06-Feb-09 13:59:23

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now