baby swimming lessons?

(6 Posts)
elportodelgato Sun 17-Aug-08 08:59:25

does anyone know of any baby swimming classes in Stokey or Hackney generally? I know they run them at Sunstone but the dates of the next course are no good for me so I am looking for another one

Thanks

janx Sun 17-Aug-08 18:48:18

I think they do them at clissold leisure centre but have not tried them - I would be interested in finding out about them too

mrsmacleod Sun 17-Aug-08 21:55:23

They do them at Britannia, King's Hall and Clissold Leisure Centres as well as London Fields Lido. Dates and times available here

bonmumtobe Fri 10-Oct-08 14:50:42

they also do them at sunstone. Nice classes there as the pool is small and nice and warm for babies.

lowrib Mon 23-Feb-09 19:26:45

Does anyone know of any baby swimming lessons which are on at the moment, in Hackney or neighbouring boroughs?

I can find details about classes online, but none of them seem to be actually running at the moment, except Sunstone but that's no good for me as my partner would like to come too, and Sunstone's women-only.
Any ideas?

Cheers smile

hkz Wed 25-Feb-09 21:05:10

I am taking my ds to one at clissold at the moment. The classes don't seem full so you might be able to join mid-term...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now