Colvestone Summer Fete - Saturday 14th July

(10 Posts)
ruthydd Fri 06-Jul-07 07:46:28

Come and support Colvestone Primary school on Saturday 14th July, 12.30pm-4.00pm.

Stalls, games, food (BBQ), cakes, tombola, live music. 50p entrance. It will be held indoors if its raining.

(sorry if this is inappropriate use of Mumsnet local. Its my first post here. Perhaps someone can advise?)

mrsmacleod Thu 12-Jul-07 09:34:15

Seems like a perfectly good use of Mumsnet local to me

Should also mention that the De Beauvior Square Party in the Park is on Saturday 14th July from 2-5pm.

Bouncy castle, drum workshop, facepainting, fire engine and someone called Tariq Knight. Free entry.

kid Sun 15-Jul-07 18:43:20

Did any/many people go to either of these?
I was at Colvestone School one but didn't get back for the De Beauvoir Square one.

ruthydd Mon 16-Jul-07 18:03:20

Hi there. I was computer-less for nearly a week hence going quiet.

I was at Colvestone briefly. Long enough to shovel down some cake and buy a few bargain plants.

kid Mon 16-Jul-07 21:23:46

I didn't even see any cakes or plants, I was stuck on a stall for most of the day.
I am sure I know you ruthydd, our kids are in the same class if I am right. You have to work it out now LOL

ruthydd Thu 19-Jul-07 13:05:56

Oh don't tease. Who are you kid? Must change my name to something less obvious!

If you're a reception Mum, I only saw Callum's Mum (sorry I don't know your name) on a stall. But then again, I do walk around with my eyes closed half the time, and I didn't go to every stall.

kid Thu 19-Jul-07 20:59:34

I commented on your bump today, does that help.
My real name is very much like my MN name but I don't want to give it away here. Besides, you guessed my child right!
I promise not to stalk you, I only spotted you after you posted about the fete here. I didn't even know your name either but I know your lovely polite son.

ruthydd Thu 19-Jul-07 21:39:10

Ah-ha. See you tomorrow!

kid Thu 19-Jul-07 22:42:06

didn't take you too long to figure out who I was then. Last day at school tomorrow, bet you will have your hands full over the holidays. We need to get a little group of us together at a local park I think so the kids can run off some energy.

ketchupkisses Fri 28-Sep-07 13:24:57

Finally got round to changing my name. I've been meaning to for about 2 years since I saw cod slagging off people with boring names such as childsnamesmummy. Anyway now I've finally started mat leave so heres the new me (formerly ruthydd). Just thought I'd let you know kid so you don't think I'm hiding!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now