Childcare in Hackney / Victoria Park

(5 Posts)
boasty1 Tue 28-Oct-14 22:12:22

Hi everyone. Does anyone have any recommendations for nurseries or childminders in Hackney or near Victoria Park. I've looked at a few children's centres and the waiting lists are huge! But I need somewhere for early next year - I don't know the area that well (or many people with babies to be honest!) so not sure what my options are! Any advice would be great! Thanks x

LocalEditorHackney Wed 29-Oct-14 13:26:31

Hi there! Thank you for listing your request on these pages, I'm afraid I don't have knowledge of nurseries around Vicky Park/Hackney as I based in Stokey but when I was looking for childcare this website was brilliant. www.daynurseries.co.uk/day_nursery_search_results.cfm/searchunitary/Hackney

I found all the ones local to me, read their ofsted reports and arranged to have a look round. I was surprised, some had waiting lists of 60+ children whereas others (that I'd heard on the grapevine were very exclusive) actually had a wait of just a couple of months. There was only one that was recommended to me and actually when I looked round I wasn't too keen so trust your instincts and don't make any decisions until you've seen it for yourself. I really that's helpful. I will also put your request out on our twitter and FB page and let you know if anyone responds. Best of luck! Annika x

boasty1 Fri 31-Oct-14 07:09:11

Thank you Anita!
That is really helpful x

boasty1 Fri 31-Oct-14 07:10:10

Sorry I mean Annika! blush

LocalEditorHackney Sun 02-Nov-14 12:05:14

So glad I could be of assistance, best of luck with your search! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now