Northwold School!

(9 Posts)
Ley111 Thu 22-May-14 14:19:43

Hi there, I think I'm starting to become a bit of a bore coming on here inquiring about Northwold School in Hackney but here goes...one more time! We loved it on our tour, the results are great, the facilities excellent etc. But it hasn't traditionally been the favoured local school in the past - that honour falls to Jubilee. However, given all its strengths, we are thinking of sending our daughter to Northwold in September 2015 and I would love to hear from, or even meet up, with any other mums who might be doing the same, or who already have children there. She might even attend from this September, in the full-time nursery / preschool, although that would mean moving her from her private nursery....Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts or is considering Northwold, please please do get in touch. We are new to the area and it would be fantastic to hear from you!

Hackneymango Wed 04-Jun-14 17:03:25

Hi there Ley111,
I'm sorry things have been a little quiet on this thread! I am the local editor here, would you like me to post this thread and on Facebook and twitter and see if there are any takers?

Ley111 Tue 10-Jun-14 20:51:15

Sorry have only just seen this but yes please that would be excellent!

Hackneymango Wed 11-Jun-14 16:08:09

No problem - going out on all social media fronts now, I'll be in touch!

Hackneymango Wed 11-Jun-14 23:15:19

Gah! Nothing to report I'm afraid! I'll keep my ear firmly planted to the ground though and if I hear anything I'll be in touch.

Ley111 Thu 12-Jun-14 13:53:36

Thank you so much! If you do hear anything I'd be really interested to know about it.

Stokey1972 Sat 26-Jul-14 11:11:34

Benthal Primary School is a far better option.

Hackneymango Wed 20-Aug-14 22:35:03

Hi all, know this is possibly a bit late but I have been tweeted by Northwold Primary School and they have said this:

'‏@NorthwoldSch @MumsnetHackney Trust your instinct. If a school 'feels right', then that's the one to go for'

frenchtoast1975 Wed 17-Dec-14 12:40:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now