Hello Hackney! Allow me to introduce myself

(1 Post)
Hackneymango Fri 21-Mar-14 12:34:21

Greetings Hackney parents! My name is Annika, I live in Stokey and I am the new editor for mumsnet local hackney

If you can spare me a moment just to say hello and tell what you think are great things to do in Hackney I would be hugely grateful and I'll get all the details uploaded onto this website to share with other Hackney parents. I want this to be a fantastic local resource so any ideas, suggestions and details about your favourite child friendly haunts would be amazing. Likewise any feedback about what you would like to see on this website would also be brilliant.

I will be doing my best to keep an eye on the chat boards and ensure no voices or questions are going unheard. Likewise I will also be confirming details of meet ups very soon.

In the meantime please like the Facebook page mumsnet hackney and follow @hackneymumsnet on twitter. If you have any queries or would like to volunteer as a mumsnet local ambassador then please do drop me a message on hackney@mumsnetlocal.com. I can't wait to get stuck in.

All the best on this hopefully soon to be sunny friday afternoon, I'm off to Clissold park.
Annika xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now