Portuguese

(3 Posts)
BagelAddict Wed 13-Feb-13 22:42:19

Hi, my two are both half brazilian too, one older and one younger than your daughter, but happy to try to start something up. We know a couple of others I the area who might also be interested. My partner recently found out abut a Brazilian Portuguese language class for kids, I think it was quite local but we felt it was a bit formal for young kids. I will try to find the details for you. PM me if you're interested in thinking about setting something up in Hackney. We used to go to a brazilian play group in Twickenham every Saturday but it is just too far now with the two of them - do you know about that?

jkklpu Fri 01-Feb-13 22:41:39

Hi. I'm not local to you but I know that there's a big Portuguese-speaking community in Southwark/Kennington, so perhaps worth posting there, too? Boa sorte.

Cosima7 Fri 01-Feb-13 11:23:43

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Portuguese groups locally or futher afield? My 3 year old daughter is half Brazilian and I'd love for her to meet some other Portuguese speakers to give her a bit of motivation to learn. Thanks : )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now