nanny share in N16

(6 Posts)
zonkmeister Thu 21-Feb-13 23:19:15

Hi Benri, are you still looking for a nanny share? If so we have a nanny to share with our 13 month old daughter. Give me a shout on 07970 541 178 - Marcy.

123feel Fri 23-Nov-12 09:48:13

There are also some Nannies advertising on this site looked under "Childcare and Education" and then Nannies.

Benri Thu 22-Nov-12 05:28:12

Hi, I live in stokey, near the high street toward dalston, and I'm looking for a nanny share starting in feb for my 10 month old girl, Tuesday to Friday, 8-6. Is anyone still looking? I have some flexibility about which days.

zonkmeister Sat 04-Aug-12 12:10:37

Hi there, We live in E8 - just off Graham Road and have a lovely nanny, Charlotte, who is with us 3 days a week but then full time from September.We are looking for a nanny share - how many days a week do you need?

Marcy

Lottie1983 Tue 08-May-12 21:37:07

Hi there
I'm moving to Clapton/Stoke Newington in a month's time and have found a really lovely nanny for our daughter, who is 18 months old. The nanny will be with us Mon, Tues and Wed, from 9-6, and we're looking for someone to share with us... Maybe this would work for you?!
Do let me know if you're interested.
Cheers!
Charlotte

maite Wed 25-Apr-12 09:46:13

Hi there,
I am looking for a part-time nanny share for my 10 months-old daughter, in Stoke Newington.
As I work as a free-lancer I am very flexible for days and times, I will fit in other parents' schedule.
Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now