Calling E9 mums with one-ish year olds

(7 Posts)
moonlitmountain Wed 16-Feb-11 11:30:51

.... I'm E9 based with a DS who turns 11 months next week and would love to meet some other local mothers with similar aged babes.

You may well recognise me from some of the stay and plays at the local Sure Starts and Piccolos music group but it would be lovely to get beyond the 'how old is your baby?' stage... most of the mums in my NCT group are Stokey based and much as I love Church St and Clissold Park, it would be great to meet some local mums to hang out in Vicky Park and the Lauriston as well.

If you fancy meeting for coffee and cake somewhere local please get in touch!

120 Wed 16-Feb-11 11:35:21

I'm local but mine DS is now two. I'm just the other side of viccy park, but do make it to the occasional maddy at hackney library and piccolo in the village. I hang out with a couple of local mums whose babies are 14mo and 6mo smile

moonlitmountain Fri 18-Feb-11 20:00:33

Hi 120 thanks for the tip off re Maddy at Hackney Library, that's a new one for me! It would be great to crash your mums' group if you guys are up for that - maybe message me if you're meeting up?

120 Fri 18-Feb-11 20:19:26

absolutely.. half term now, but in a fortnight we'll be around more. Had a nosey on your profile to see if I recognised you but there aren't any photos!

moonlitmountain Wed 23-Feb-11 18:28:13

No, I realised I haven't got any decent recent photos - they're all of DS typically! A fortnight-ish works great for me too as I'm working on a piece at the mo but will finish again next week. Let me know!

hesaka Sun 22-May-11 01:19:17

Hi Moonlitmountain, I realise that this is a few months out now, but I'm new to Mumsnet and new to E9. I've got a DS who is a month younger than your DS and we live next to Vic Park. Are you still up for meeting up with people?

paulinemoisy Thu 08-Sep-11 17:21:48

Ladies,

AT the moment FREE french classes at

54 Mapledene Road
London E8 3LE
020 7249 8139

Come along and bring your little ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now