November 2010 Greenwich babies

(9 Posts)
londonbump Sat 19-Jun-10 19:13:17

Hi,

My first child is due in Nov and I live in Greenwich. I would love to get together with some other local mums to be maybe compare bumps, pregnancy and chat over a coffee?

Anyone else locally due this Autumn?

xx

srseales Wed 23-Jun-10 00:50:33

Have you tried to join an NCT group? That is such a nice, easy way to meetup for coffee and chat with people who are due around the same time as you are. If you get lucky you may find yourself being friends with your group long after the babies are born.

londonbump Wed 23-Jun-10 18:14:12

Thank you for your reply. I've booked an NCT course but it doesn't start until September. I'm really looking forward to it though!

FingonTheValiant Sun 04-Jul-10 13:42:23

Hi Londonbump, I'm due in October. I'm really hoping to meet other mums as I don't know any locally. Unfortunately I'm not doing an NCT class so I won't meet any that way either!

I'm planning to go to the yoga and aqua classes at the Arches centre, and I'm hoping to meet people there.

In the mean time, I'd love to get a cup of coffee or something, so if you're still interested that'd be great

londonbump Sun 04-Jul-10 20:09:40

That sounds great!

Have a look at this other thread:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/986758-Greenwich-Blackheath-Nov-2010-mums-to-be

I 'm also planning on doing the yoga / aqua classes at the Arches. I haven't started yet... I need to get a swimming costume that fits!! well that and motivation to go :D it would be great to know someone there!

Let me know if you can make it on the night suggested in the thread above & if not we can make an alternative.

x

FingonTheValiant Mon 05-Jul-10 16:18:50

Thanks! Will attach myself to that thread now!

DaniCo Fri 29-Jul-11 23:29:06

Try www.yumiyoga.co.uk and www.yogalounge.org for fabulous yoga classes in Greenwich.
Pregnancy Yoga, Mum and Baby Yoga and Baby Yoga.

lizgow Sun 31-Jul-11 19:33:12

I would go along to pregnancy classes with Claire at Yumi Yoga http://www.yumiyoga.co.uk/
It is a great yoga class but also a lovely way to met new mums, I did these classes when pregnant and now do the mother and baby and baby yoga classes which are great. I didn't do NCT but have met lots of lovely mums through these classes.

StephDixang Tue 30-Aug-11 12:32:09

Hi.

I'm due Nov too, but was mislead with the Nov 2010 title lol.
I live in Woolwich and would love to meet other mums out there. Its my first time too, and don't know many people who are having babies around me.

I go to te arches yoga on Sat mornings, and there's also a daisy birthing class in Blackheath on Wed nights that's quite good. Would love to bump into someone during those classes. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now