Antenatal exercise classes

(4 Posts)
Lulabell Sun 21-Mar-10 09:42:33

Hi all,

I live in SE7 and I've been trying to find some fitness classes to join. I've looked on the Arches leisure centre site and they just offer the one class. I was hoping to find a couple, maybe yoga/pilates and an aqua one or something (I have joint problems, so I'm looking for low impact). Does anyone have any recommendations please? Thanks very much!

Also, as a side point, the NCT just sent me through the details of their classes and they're £290!! Has anybody done these and were they worth it? Or is there an alternative? Thanks again.

katie10 Wed 24-Mar-10 15:44:34

Hi Lulabell

I found this company which has trainers and fitness instructors who either come to you or take you to a park etc for training. They are quite reasonably priced and if you get a couple of your friends together it brings the cost down and is lots of fun. Just check that they cover your area. ...if you've got joint problems you might want the one to one attention rather than getting lost in a big class. the site to view it on is www.nowfitness.co.uk

Good luck!!!

Lulabell Thu 25-Mar-10 17:43:27

Thanks Katie, I'll have a look

sylvia247 Tue 25-Oct-11 18:10:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now