Greenwich meet-up early Aug 08 - please come and join us!

(13 Posts)
SalLikesCoffee Tue 29-Jul-08 11:15:46

Does anyone fancy a picnic in Greenwich park (if the weather holds) or else a coffee there?

As a (very rough) suggestion, I thought I'd start with the following date, but please feel free to suggest an alternative. Please copy and paste to your message if you can join, adding your name.

It would be lovely to meet more local mums.

Wednesday, 6 August 11am:
SalLikesCoffee

SalLikesCoffee Tue 29-Jul-08 13:11:25

SalLikesCoffee
CoffeeInGreenwich

SalLikesCoffee Sat 02-Aug-08 22:11:20

SalLikesCoffee
CoffeeInGreenwich
Monkeysmama ?? (unsure about whether date suits you)

monkeysmama Sun 03-Aug-08 08:18:47

SalLikesCoffee
CoffeeInGreenwich
Monkeysmama

Sorry - have been checking from my Blackberry and doesn't allow me to cut and paste hence not replying sooner.

Yes, Wednesday sounds good for us. Count me in!

LadyBee Sun 03-Aug-08 21:15:13

SalLikesCoffee
CoffeeInGreenwich
Monkeysmama
LadyBee

Looking forward to it - sorry, don't spend much time on mumsnet local, thanks for sending this on to me Sal

SalLikesCoffee Mon 04-Aug-08 14:59:11

Wonderful, can't wait! (Now if this rain would just stop that would be helpful!)

Ladybee, I'm the same - never really check the local topics unless I specifically watch something.

monkeysmama Tue 05-Aug-08 17:53:30

Are we still on for tomorrow ladies? What time, where and how will we know who each other is?

SalLikesCoffee Tue 05-Aug-08 19:04:36

Yes, I'm still fine for tomorrow. What about meeting at the gate of the tea room (at the top, near the Observatory in Greenwich Park) at 11am? If it's raining, nearest table for 4 near the door?

Hmm, I'm not very creative here - open to alternative suggestions! smile

I'll probably be wearing a brownish t-shirt dress with a red Bugaboo Bee and a little fatty inside.

LadyBee Tue 05-Aug-08 19:53:11

that sounds great Sal, in case I'm there first, I've got a polka-dot pliko prammette and shoulder length brown hair

monkeysmama Tue 05-Aug-08 23:33:07

I have a black Quinny Speedi with a monkey daughter inside. We have a wind chime thing on our pram so you'll probably hear us first! See you there tomorrow.

monkeysmama Wed 06-Aug-08 00:03:24

I have a black Quinny Speedi with a monkey daughter inside. We have a wind chime thing on our pram so you'll probably hear us first! See you there tomorrow.

SalLikesCoffee Wed 06-Aug-08 16:07:50

Monkeysmama, it was great meeting you. And quite a relief that none of us turned out to be axe murderers wink

Ladybee, great seeing you again too - thanks for coming over.

Monkeysmama, here's the Pushy Mothers link, and here's Tuesdays and Thursdays' Running Mummies.

monkeysmama Wed 06-Aug-08 18:41:30

Sal, really good to meet you and Ladybee too.

Thanks for the links. Doubt I'll make it before I go away but I'll let you know when we get back in case you'd like to join me on a journey into exercise!wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now