Charlton primary schools review 2016

(5 Posts)
Brightcuckoo Wed 26-Oct-16 18:39:37

Hi parents! I am moving to charlton soon. I need to fill in the primary application form in january 2017 for my son. Have done the usual googling and visiting schools but don't actually know any other mums in this area and would REALLY appreciate any pearls of advice. Specifically, if you have a child in any of the following schools, would you let me know if/how happy you are with it? Charlton Manor, Cherry orchard, thorntree, Invicta, sherington, Fossedene.
Also, my DS is on a mild autism spectrum with speech delay. Can you please help in advising on any of the above mentioned schools, & their day to day working with such children.
Many thanks in advance for reading this. Hoping to receive answers :-)

Helspopje Wed 26-Oct-16 19:18:37

Ask on Mummy's gin fund raising the charlton mummies pages on fb

Helspopje Wed 26-Oct-16 19:18:58

Or. Not raising

Ruth8373 Wed 11-Jan-17 20:46:06

We're doing the same, probably tonight. Does anyone have any feedback on Sherington or Invicta? We're in the catchment area, but understand they're heavily oversubscribed and we'll be quite lucky to get in. I'm wondering what to put down as our 3-6th choices.

TheGreenWitch Fri 13-Jan-17 07:13:40

Our son goes to Invicta. We are very, very happy with the school, as is he! Do get in touch if you have questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now