New to Greenwich - looking for new friends

(12 Posts)
Kirstsworld Mon 13-Oct-14 10:51:10

Hi there,

My name is Kirsty. I am relatively new to the area. We moved to Greenwich in July and have been busy trying to get settled in. I have a little boy who is 2. We are both really sociable and ready to start making friends and getting out and about. I'd be happy to meet up somewhere?? We are free most days so let me know if you are free soon we can arrange something smile k

beefos Mon 13-Oct-14 18:15:41

Hi Kirsty

Welcome to greenwich. I live in plumstead and have done for the last 4.5 years. I have 2 daughters aged 3&4 and a son aged 5 weeks. I am happy to meet up. Whereabouts do you live, we can decide on somewhere in the middle. smile

Briget

mandyc08 Mon 13-Oct-14 18:37:12

Hi Kirsty,
Welcome to Greenwich! I'm relatively new to the area too and I am looking for mummy friends as well (Bridget - I'm in Plumstead too!).
I have a two year old girl who is quite active.
I'm free this Wednesday afternoon if you'd like to meet and Bridget too smile not sure if that's too soon for you!
Mandy

beefos Mon 13-Oct-14 18:44:59

Hi Mandy

I just replied to your thread lol.

Wednesday should be good for me but will confirm tomorrow as I am expecting a delivery and the time is being confirmed tomorrow.

Briget smile

mandyc08 Mon 13-Oct-14 21:21:50

Hiya, yeah I just saw - plus I've just replied to your message haha!
Great, chat tomorrow smile

beefos Tue 14-Oct-14 16:34:21

Hi ladies,

Tomorrow should be good for me from 1245, we can meet at plumstead library or go into woolwich?

B smile

mandyc08 Tue 14-Oct-14 20:49:31

Hello, I don't mind going to Woolwich for 12.45… or shall we make it 1pm? how about you Kirsty?
Mandy smile

beefos Wed 15-Oct-14 10:09:34

1pm is good, we can get lunch. Should we meet at the big tesco where the benches are then decide where to go?

I will pm you my number smile

beefos Mon 10-Nov-14 13:02:57

Hi Kirsty hope you are well. Mandy and I met up last month and it would be good to meet up again, let me know when you are free. Mandy what days are good for you too smile

mandyc08 Mon 10-Nov-14 19:59:14

Hi ladies, I'm free to meet Friday morning if you're both free, for coffee? Or I am free next week… but I'll have to confirm which days later. smile

LauraRG Sun 16-Nov-14 17:18:45

Hi all, I am quite new to Greenwich as well, and I'd love to meet other mums. Coffee, walk or a playdate. My son is 18 months and we live in the Maze Hill area.

Alfasaurus Mon 01-Dec-14 17:14:13

Hi Laura, Hope you are enjoying Greenwich. Did you meet up with anyone in the end? I have an 11 month old and he likes play dates, I like coffee. Walking is OK... Bit of an age gap but my little one is beefy and we are around if you would like to meet. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now