Personal Trainer recommendations in Greenwich?

(3 Posts)
monkeysmama Tue 27-Sep-11 12:35:18

Can anyone recommend a personal trainer in Greenwich? I need to lose a bit of weight and to get fitter. Am a member of David Lloyd in Kidbrook but would prefer a trainer to work with me in the park etc.

TIA

PTWill Thu 29-Sep-11 14:02:47

Hi, my name is Will, I've been a personal trainer for ten years and I live at the bottom of Blackheath Hill, just afew minutes from the park so i can pop up to you easily. I have lots of pre and post-natal experience, (if that's what your looking for), and i also offer lots of other training programmes too. Boxing, kettlebells, wedding dress plans, outoor training, boot camp.....etc. I have a gym you can use here if necessary, all included in the price.
Please check my website www.trojanfitnessuk.com for further details and/or give me a call on 07952 190 371 and we can have a chat about your goals and circumstances. My first session is free, to give you a chance too decide if it's right for you.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Regards, Will

GeriH Thu 06-Oct-11 16:22:44

Hi monkeysmama, I can recommend three ideas,

Firstly www.greenwichfitness.co.uk/ I have never trained with Matt (he's a friend) but he is a triathlete for GB so knows his stuff, and is really friendly as well- not the scary army shouty approach that some trainers go for. Plus I think his prices are good and the location is great- all detailed on the website.

Secondly perhaps you could look at Running Mummies (I haven't done this yet but am planning to join after baby arrives!)- a group of mums that jog with their buggies in the park.
www.greenwichpilates.co.uk/RunningMummies.aspx

Lastly I could out you in contact with my PT. I battled with my weight for years before starting personal training two years ago with Rich and I have never looked back (size 16 to size 10 after 8 months). I'm still training although I'm 7 months pregnant and can't wait to start training "properly" again after baby arrives. Rich generally works in the city but he is going to train me on Blackheath during my maternity leave so if you want to contact him let me know

Whatever you do have fun!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now