Nanny needed January 2012 or childminder in SE10

(3 Posts)
SWELL Tue 14-Jun-11 15:12:34

Hi,

I am totally new to this and know that I will be needing someone to help me with my baby who will be five months in January 2012 for two days per week. The days are totally flexible and occasionally I may need someone who can do an extra day here and there, but I won't be hiring on this availability alone.

I will be home with them in January and will be going out to work two days from February. I am really nervous about doing this, but as it is my own business I would like to try and keep it running unless it is impossible.

Does anyone know of someone who will be looking for work around this time or do you also need a nanny/ childminder and want to share?

I'd like the person to come to my home, however, if this is impossible, then I will be able to take my baby to a childminder close to me (close to Maze Hill Station).

Any advice is much appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Mazzle Mon 20-Jun-11 12:48:21

I don't know if you're still looking but I have an amazing nanny who does 2 days a week for me and will be looking for another job soon as the other family she currently works for don't need her from September. She's happy for me to pass on her details. Send me a pm if you're interested, Marie.

oz1mum Tue 20-Sep-11 13:09:45

Hi Marie,

Im looking now - not sure how to pm you though...new to this, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now