Activities for a busy toddler?

(3 Posts)
eilish1 Sun 29-Nov-09 21:29:22

I'm probably not really supposed to do this on here, but I've just set up a company called Little Artists which provides arts and crafts sessions for 1-4 year-olds, and I'm running various sessions across Gloucestershire from January. I took my 16-month old to Tumble Tots in Quedgeley which she quite liked although she wasn't keen on sticking to the one-way system!

FlamingoOfTheShineyCult Tue 14-Jul-09 18:49:50

Gymtots at GL1 is on a Thursday morning I think. One of my friends takes her toddler to it.

EmFre Tue 14-Jul-09 17:56:27

My days off have now changed to a Thursday and a Friday from September. We used to do Monkey Music at Churchdown on a Wednesday morning, which my 14 month daughter loved. We have tried baby signing on a Friday morning at Quedgeley in the past, which was enjoyable, but a lot of the group were younger and my daughter is used to mixing with slightly older children at the childminders. Melody Makers run on a Friday afternoon at Quedgeley, but it falls across lunch and sleep time. Any suggestions on what I might do with an active toddler? Swimming, tumble tots?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now