Meet-up west end?

(4 Posts)
shende18 Tue 29-Sep-09 21:29:09

Hello, are there any new mums in the West End who'd like to meet up for a coffee/walk? I've got an 11 week old boy and in desperate need of some adult conversation!!

PacificDogwood Tue 29-Sep-09 21:33:45

Join this thread. There are pretty regular meet-ups, sometimes in the West End, and sometimes more South Side. I have been only once, but it was a v lovely couple of hours.
I suppose the Glasgow MN mums are a fairly mixed bunch of new and "old" mums, old only in terms of number of children, we are all as a group not a day over 29 wink!

logrrl Fri 09-Oct-09 21:59:16

Hi shende don't know where in the West End you are, but I go to a mother and baby group at the tearooms at Ruchill Parish Church, which is on Shakespeare Street. Meets Wednesdays at 12.20-2pm (where you can have some lunch as well). There are quite a few new Mums with babies the same age as yours, and everyone is very friendly and not cliquey at all. The midwives pop in to say hi and lend their scales whilst they have their lunch in case you want to weigh your baby as well!

I know it's not the same as a meeting with MNers, but just thought I'd mention, as it doesn't look like there is a meet up lined up at the minute. When there is, I will come too...

shende18 Sun 11-Oct-09 17:05:45

That sounds great I'm in hyndland so not too far away. I'll maybe check it out - Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now