Glasgow Meet - how about tomorrow (Tuesday 7th), 12.00ish at the Botanic Gardens

(3 Posts)
BigJyc Mon 06-Jul-09 10:47:44

Hiya,

I only just had a quick look at this noticeboard and realised that there are loads of people wanting to meet up. This is great for me, as I am a full time working mum to a 20 month old girl. The baby groups have stopped for the summer and I am looking for a way to meet up with other mums and kids.

I am planning to take my wee girl to the botanic gardens tomorrow for a picnic in the children's garden and a walk along the Kelvin, to Kelvingrove. Does anyone fancy meeting up and coming along. It's a rare day off, and I plan to make the most of it.

Also, I'm hoping to set up a small activity group in the Swing Park in Bowling on a Sat or Sun afternoon. I'm still sorting out all the details, but let me know if you are interested in this.

Cheers
Jyc

weegiemum Mon 06-Jul-09 10:53:16

Not sure if many people will be available as we are meeting today at Kelvingrove Museum at 1.30pm. I certainly can't make it tomorrow, which is a shame if it is a rare day off for you!

I hope you have a nice day, whatever you do!

BigJyc Mon 06-Jul-09 13:46:03

Aww, thanks. Missed the boat again.

I hope you have a good meet today, and you never know, I may make one at some point.

Cheers
Jyc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now