I'm having trouble finding a childminder in kirkintilloch.

(5 Posts)
Claireholmes Mon 30-Oct-17 23:33:12

I'm about to start a new job that requires me to put my DD into after school care both before and after school for the full week. Does anyone know of any childminders offering wrap around care that can pick up from Hillhead primary in kirkintilloch? I've tried all the daycare centers and none can pick up from there and I haven't had any luck finding a childminder that can do it. Does anyone know of someone or another route I've not thought of?

Any help would be great! I'm at a loss with it all right now.

MuchasSmoochas Tue 31-Oct-17 07:55:21

Hi Claire. Have you asked the school? They would know who the childminders are. You can also contact East Dunbartonshire Council who might be able to help.

A friend of mine was in the same situation and advertised on Gumtree, provided you do appropriate checks it can work very well.

LenzieLass Tue 31-Oct-17 14:07:28

Look on FB, Lenzie & Kirkintilloch Childminders have their own page with contact and you can message their secretary who can send details of your requirements to all their members.

Bangkokbaby Fri 03-Nov-17 21:16:54

Happy days do a pre and post school childcare club at oxgang primary. It might be worth finding out if kids from other schools can access it. I'm sure they have a mini bus.

Bangkokbaby Fri 03-Nov-17 21:18:49

Sorry just reread and realised you have tried the day care centres. If you message the lenzie and kirkintilloch childminders fb page they might be able to help x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now