GP, dentist, and dental surgeon in Hyndland area

(5 Posts)
Santelia Tue 22-Aug-17 10:40:58

Hi, my family (including 3 kids age 3-9) has just moved to Glasgow from the US. We need to register with a GP and a dentist, and I believe I am in need of a tooth filling/possible root canal. We live near Hyndland Primary. Can anyone recommend any of these? Especially if someone has had first hand experience with a dental surgeon--I'm nervous to just pick one off a list. Thank you!

GoldSubmarine Tue 22-Aug-17 11:04:40

I am registered with this dentist coiaandassociates.com/ always been really happy.

I have moved from the area now, but my family still attend the dentist here.

I am not sure on GPs although there are a few in the area, perhaps someone else will be able to advise.

Welcome to Glasgow! smile

caoraich Tue 22-Aug-17 13:49:33

I am with the abingdon GP practice in Partick which is nice, 2 GPs and practice nurse so they get to know you. Full vaccination, midwifery service etc. And they do late opening one day and early opening another to cater for those who work 9-5

I'm also with buttercup dental in broomhill who are fantastic and near you as well. They open 7 days a week and late evenings and do both nhs and private care. I've only used their nhs services but have been very impressed.

Hope that helps smile

Timeandtune Tue 22-Aug-17 23:23:10

We used the Broomhill Surgery in Broomhill Drive. Lovely ,caring GPs and great with kids.

My husband went to Northcote Surgery in Victoria Circus and it was also excellent.

If you can come out to Bearsden ( 10 mins on the train from Hyndlsnd ) I would highly recommend Gill at Chartwell dental in Drymen Rd. They only do private work for adults but will treat children on the NHS.

Santelia Sun 27-Aug-17 09:28:12

Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now